Airbus X

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks a review has been released over at Mutley's Hangar by Jack Whaley-Baldwin.

He gave it a nice score of 8.5/10 and came to this conclusion, "Airbus X offers a unique and exciting experience of the European bestseller.

Whilst focused at mid-experienced flight simmers, the product still provides some fantastic features that attract more knowledgeable FSX pilots.

The internal and external modelling is second to none, and the animations move with outstanding fluidity. The systems provided are ideal for a balance between complexity and easy of use, and work wonders coupled with the professional style check-lists and documents provided by Aerosoft.

Airbus X Connect is truly a one-of-a-kind application that has revolutionized the way that flight simulator flights are carried out. I hope that Aerosoft implement this new technology into their future products.

With all that said, I hope that the throttle and radio issues encountered in this review are sorted out, as they provide an inconvenience to what

otherwise is a great product. Furthermore, I am looking forward to the Airbus X expansion update, which, although payware, will implement a much more complex MCDU system into the aircraft, including SID/STAR support.

If you fancy a fresh addition to your FSX library, then Airbus X offers an exciting punt at a fair price. "

Full review can be read here.

banner.jpg

ds.jpg

bs.jpg