pmdg 747 400 x

ben walsh

:D Hello all i need help with pmdg 747 , the auto pilot is so much more complex to the type im used to also the naviagtion display will not move when i turning the aircraft it shows other traffic and the airports also the waypoints but not me turning ? please help me if theres a link avalable for the autopilot problem then please share it with me

mant thanks

ben walsh :D

:D Hello all i need help with pmdg 747 , the auto pilot is so much more complex to the type im used to also the naviagtion display will not move when i turning the aircraft it shows other traffic and the airports also the waypoints but not me turning ? please help me if theres a link avalable for the autopilot problem then please share it with me

mant thanks

ben walsh :D

what version of PMDG 747-400x are you use ? ? ?

maby i can help you with your problem . . . .

Hello;

The best thing that I can say,is to read the manual,it takes a while to figure out the operations of the aircraft,also make sure that you have an up ot date nav data for the plane,also how are you programming your flight plans.It pays off reading the manual,it makes it much more enjoyable to fly.Also you might want to give a little information about your system,where Fsx is installed;etc..................this also helps with trying to help.

Mark

System requirements(minimum):

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2)

Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista

3 GHz or multi-core processor

1 GB RAM

Best Performance:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Service Pack 2)

Windows XP (SP2)

Dual or Quad Core Processor

2 GB RAM

512 MB Gfx Card