Questions from new user

mark767

A couple of questions:

1) I just installed AES yesterday and purchase 2 x 10 credits. I have received and used some of these credits but I do not see any bonus credits (I am guessing 4 or 5). Please advise how I get these.

2) For airports not covered by AES, I know the gates will not work but do you at least get to use the service trucks and pushback truck ?

3) Finally, I have tried the pushback a few times and it works great but you don't seem to get a choice of direction to push, is this correct ?

thanks,

Mark.

1) I just installed AES yesterday and purchase 2 x 10 credits. I have received and used some of these credits but I do not see any bonus credits (I am guessing 4 or 5). Please advise how I get these.

Just buy more! :D Check the AES product page for more information.

* If you bought between 3 and 6 credit packs you get 1 free credit per credit pack you bought (so 10% additional free credits).

* If you bought 6 credit packs you get 2 free credits per credit pack (so 20% additional credits).

* If you bought 9 credit packs you get 3 free credits per credit pack (so 30% additional credits).

* If you bought 15 credit packs you get 4 free credits per credit pack (so 40% additional credits). 

2) For airports not covered by AES, I know the gates will not work but do you at least get to use the service trucks and pushback truck ?
No, this will only work on AES-covered airports.

3) Finally, I have tried the pushback a few times and it works great but you don't seem to get a choice of direction to push, is this correct ?
Some Gates allow only a push to one direction, according to real life.