AES 2.09 & Ejet V2 with FSX

F-GZNF

Good Evening,

I've just switched to FSX, but i'm experiencing some problems with Aes (Last Version) and the Ejet V2 from Wilco/Feelthere. Everything's working perfectly for except the Pushback. When the push is starting my A/C is.... pushing, but bouncing until the push sequence is finished which is completly unrealistic and disturbing. ( i precise that it's not the FS's bouncing issue because it's only occur during the P / B

I'm using a FS9 config file for the E195, is this could be the cause of the problem ? I've not tryied with others aircraft yet. Here are more informations that may help :

Scenery tested :

- EDDM - MEGA AIRPORT MUNICH

- LFMN - NICE COTE D'AZUR X

--- > The Problem is occuring on boths.

Aircraft :

Wilco/Feelthere E195/175

Hope you'll be able to help me.

Regards,

T.

Yawn...Read the manual.Page 13/14

or see here : http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=26438

Good evening, I did some search before posting ... That's the reason why I'am posting. I've try the "repair for push" tool you said in AesHelp, but it didn't solve anything... the aircraft is still "jumping"... Will Try what's explained in your link.

Thank you

T.