Airbus X = EPIC!!!

Jeroen Doorman

Hello Folks,

As long as the spammers account is not removed before its posts then its a simple case of going to his account in Admin and deleting every single thread and post they made with the press of a button.

Makes there lives so pointless really, going for a walk is more beneficial to them than being sat on there jacksies spamming and wasting there poor short existences.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This thread was full of spam a day ago, hence the comments. What you quoted wasn't directed at you, hence it doesn't make sense to you or warrant your reply!

my bad

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Folks,

As long as the spammers account is not removed before its posts then its a simple case of going to his account in Admin and deleting every single thread and post they made with the press of a button.

Makes there lives so pointless really, going for a walk is more beneficial to them than being sat on there jacksies spamming and wasting there poor short existences.

Hi,

was i spamming, i just don't get what was going on since people say this thread was spammed