Paris Orly

Shaun Fletcher

Hello Folks, Avsims Staff Reviewer Gary Yip has completed his review of Paris Orly spending 16 hours looking into it.

His Summary is as follows, "As with most Aerosoft products, the quality can be expected to be high and there is no doubt that they have not compromised this value with the release of Paris Orly X. Stunningly modeled landside areas have become a trademark of the X series of scenery add-ons by Aerosoft and the attention to detail within the car parks, roads and terminal drop off areas is incredible. There is nothing like flying a large airliner like a 747 on final approach with a myriad of cars driving by the airport perimeter and right under the approach path whilst you prepare yourself for a smooth touchdown! It adds an extra depth of realism into the scenery. One advantage of being an Aerosoft product is that is comes AES prepared straight out of the box. AES has become one of the most popular scenery enhancements to come to flight simulation and it is not uncommon for many flight simmers to choose to only fly to AES airports.

Initial performance concerns have been greatly reduced and with the updated patch, it has become an airport that I will fly to a lot more often. Now that I have a stunning place to park my aircraft, maybe next time I choose to fly to Paris, I will choose to go to Orly instead of the vastly complex and land hogging Charles de Gaulle!"

You can read the full review here.

T_LFPO2.jpg

T_LFPO7.jpg