Iceland X - Gamespy server

KalliG

Hi, I am currently hosting a Dedicated Iceland X server on Gamespy.

I do have the hardwere and connection to keep it running as a server 24/7

So it depends on the visits counter if I will keep it running or not

So if you got the Iceland X Add-On feel free to join in and meet other pilots flying in Iceland X.

Server info:

In FSX go to Multiplayer-Signup and/or login to the Gamespy network:

• Room: "Bush Flying"
  • Bot name: "IcelandX"
  1. Say "hallo" in chat room. (visit counter)
  2. Respect others.
  3. Have fun.

http://icelandx.webs.com

Servers site:

Best Regards

Kalli, (capt.ezkimo)

when will you open it again? cant see it is it offline atm?

It has been online all morning.. did you check the "Bush" room ?

Restarting server now, just to be sure.

Can you see it ?

Or was overestimating my capabilities to run a dedicated sever :blush:

I am not sure i understand the question

But on next reboot, server will be timed in late july. That will give us a long day so everyone can enjoy the daylight wherever they are connecting from.

I got 17 visits today and its alot more than i expected for the first day. Thanks ;)

If no one is inside the server when you join, please dont give up on it rightaway. If you can live without ATC when exploring the island, just fly around while connected. Then the next guest will see some life on the server.

I can not be online 24/7 so everyone who is inerested of helping out can hang in there to welcome pepole.

If we get a group of regular visitors it would be awesome to make scedual fly-ins or sightseeing group flights.

I will be flying a southcoast sightseeing tour tomorrow saturday @ about 23 gmt. Everyone is welcome to join me.

I happen to know about some eastereggs that i will be exploring on a flight from Reykjavik airport ;)

4 pilots flew the south coast sightseeing tour tonight. We explored Eyjafjallajokul, Thingvellir, Found whales in "Hvalfjordur" made a touch and go at Bakki airport, flew over the BlueLagoon and back to Reykjavik.

Thanks for tonight.

capt.ezkimo

Not too many participants today :/

The session is on, and i am currently flying in from faroe islands. Hope to see some Iceland X users in here tonight

I plan to land at Reykjavik airport at 22:00 GMT witch is in 2 hrh's Its never to late to join in, just choose your destination location with the 22 gmt arrival in mind