problem

lucagara82

Sorry I have some problems for some time I can not fix ..

EFIS CONTROL PANEL selectors when embedded in a non-return in the other .. and after that I can not enter data on the auto pilot panel .. finally landing light did not illuminate the ground ...

thank you very much

Hello lucagara82,

Have you tried the step by step tutorial on how to use all the knobs and buttons on the aircraft.

As for the lights not illuminating the ground can you attach a screenshot of what your seeing, and are you in the VC when looking and not outside.

So as far as the buttons is not an installation problem you say? I read in other forums because of the change of the file. dll but since I am a novice user I sincerami with you before ... in practice to solve my problem as I do? thanks again

I had no problem with the landing lights in 1.21 but now, in 1.22, I can´t get the lights to illuminate the ground, no matter if I combine OHP-switches and default keys on keyboard. Any good solutions, anyone?