Which HOTAS System ?!??

Pascalino

Hi Gents,

I was last weekend in Lelystad on the FS Weekend. My intention was also, to find a good tip for my idea to buy a new HOTAS System. Well, I saw just Saitek products and one Thrustmaster Cougar. Also rudder pedals were just from Saitek and CH Products.

I observed the market in the last month and of course there are some new products and I missed them on the fs weekend in Leystad:

1.) Logitech G940

2.) Thrustmaster Warthog new HOTAS

As I now understood all these Systems need a rudder pedal because of the missing z-axsis... So which one is the best ? I saw the CH Products but I feel there is just plastics and this for over 100 € ?!?!?!

I tried the Saitec rudder pedal but this was also made by plastics...

I think the G940 is the onliest one which has a complete package and this rudder pedal has steel plates and machanics....

So I anybody here who has some experiences with HOTAS Systems ?

2.) Has anybody the Logitech G940 and can recommend this one ?

3.) has anybody testet the new Warthog HOTAS yet ? I saw this in a technique market in Germany (not connected to a computer) and this was unbelivable... you need really a weapon licence to get this one ;-) , but 400,- € ?!? and without any rudder pedals ?

4.) I saw also a HOTAS with force sensing but this is nothing for me... I need to feel the movement from a joystick....

Well I will buy a HOTAS System with rudder pedals and I don´t know what should I do...

Hopefully anybody can give me any hints and tips...

regards

Pascal

While you are searching for other comments, here is mine:

The Thrustmater Warthog HOTAS is the BEST joystick system I have ever put my hands on.

Next to it, all other joysticks look pathethic....

And the seamless compatibility with the DCS A-10 makes the whole package unreal.

Cheers