Cargo/Freight option

pennkiwi

Hi Oliver

Please forgive me if you've answered this already but I wondered if it would be possible to add the option of cargo door on the front port side and a pallet loader/unloader instead of stairs? If it could be done, it would add a whole new dimension to AES

Thanks for a great product

Hi

I'm still hoping for an answer to my question? It seems like something that could be done and if it was, it would add a new dimension to the product... It it can't be done or won't be done, a simple "no" is fine.. Thanks :mellow:

Hi Guys from AES,

Could you be so nice to give this member a answer to his questen??????Selling is one thing but supporting is much more important then the way you handle this questen.

Its a small thing to let the world off flying know how you think of aftersale.!!!!!So get you ass from the chair and solved this matter.

Geert Burgstra

Pretty sure this has been discussed within this forum in the past, but I can't find the thread. IIRC, Oliver said the idea of having AES for cargo aircraft was under consideration and may be instituted at some time in the future.

The lack of response to your question may be because Oliver is hard at work on the next update to AES - which is a good thing.

Rob

PS: The support for AES is by Oliver, who is the only person working on it, and I can tell you he helps as much as he can. I think you may have made something of a generalisation.

• Developer

Hi Guys from AES,

Could you be so nice to give this member a answer to his questen??????Selling is one thing but supporting is much more important then the way you handle this questen.

Its a small thing to let the world off flying know how you think of aftersale.!!!!!So get you ass from the chair and solved this matter.

Geert Burgstra

Such slogans will brings your ass out of the forum next time :angry:

Support you get for part included in a product, not for questions or wishes in not implemented features.

But, yes, this option is in planning, as far as the Aircraftparameter settings are enhanced to get the need info's.

Such slogans will brings your ass out of the forum next time :angry:

Support you get for part included in a product, not for questions or wishes in not implemented features.

But, yes, this option is in planning, as far as the Aircraftparameter settings are enhanced to get the need info's.

Hi Oliver

Thanks for the info - that really will be a cool enhancement if you can make it work. Please know that I appreciate all you have done and do to support your customers and regard you as one of the truly great contributors who have made this hobby so much fun. I have a close friend who works loading/unloading for UPS at Philadelphia International Airport so if you need any information, photos etc don't hesitate to let me know. I would be glad to help in any way

Ian

• Upvote 1