Please Help

Lorenzo.H

Hey,

I am really happy with aircraft but not totally satisfied tell i got a solutions, first problem with FMC i can't enter the flight route, sids etc. manually , i can't select any runways, and i cant use the radio panel to set the frequency for the ILS so no auto landing, second thing after downloading the update file v1.10a i did experienced the well known problem (Fatal Error) especially when i exit flight simulator, i read much about it here and still waiting for the solution.

If do any one can get me the new update files please, version v1.120 and v1.121

Thanks

Hey,

I am really happy with aircraft but not totally satisfied tell i got a solutions, first problem with FMC i can't enter the flight route, sids etc. manually , i can't select any runways, and i cant use the radio panel to set the frequency for the ILS so no auto landing, second thing after downloading the update file v1.10a i did experienced the well known problem (Fatal Error) especially when i exit flight simulator, i read much about it here and still waiting for the solution.

If do any one can get me the new update files please, version v1.120 and v1.121

Thanks

Hi Lorenzo.

First for AirbusX v1.21 you need to log into your download-shop account and you will find it in your Airbus X purchase history there are always the latest up to date files.

And as it says the MCDU (FMC) does not support Sid,Stars,Rwys etc.

Just create a FLightplan with FSX,Vroute,or any other route creator and load it into the MCDU.

You can enter the ILS in the RAD/NAV page on the MCDU so you can autoland.

Those horrible (Fatal Errors) who some users may have, is defenetly a FSX issue i think because i dont have such errors i am currently on V 1.21 and no problems at all.

Really nice bird.

Regards.

Hi Lorenzo.

First for AirbusX v1.21 you need to log into your download-shop account and you will find it in your Airbus X purchase history there are always the latest up to date files.

And as it says the MCDU (FMC) does not support Sid,Stars,Rwys etc.

Just create a FLightplan with FSX,Vroute,or any other route creator and load it into the MCDU.

You can enter the ILS in the RAD/NAV page on the MCDU so you can autoland.

Those horrible (Fatal Errors) who some users may have, is defenetly a FSX issue i think because i dont have such errors i am currently on V 1.21 and no problems at all.

Really nice bird.

Regards.

Thanks a lot