Seatbelt/Smoking Sign.

Aidan Sandri

Hi Aerosoft-

In a hotfix or future patch, do you think it would be asking too much for you to make the seatbelt/smoking signs easier to hear when the sign is switched to on/off? I know it may not seem as realistic, but I do enjoy the sound :P

Hi Aerosoft-

In a hotfix or future patch, do you think it would be asking too much for you to make the seatbelt/smoking signs easier to hear when the sign is switched to on/off? I know it may not seem as realistic, but I do enjoy the sound :P

i see what you mean it is loud also if i try to changes the sound in FS but in real plane i think it would be some thing like it is now mabee lower as it is the sound from the cabin. but will se if i in any way could adjust it for you.

Cheers, I know it would be lower in the cockpit, but I feel its more realstic to have it louder.

UPDATE sorry i will do it if posible i made an fault and have to start all over again but cant do that now as it is only win xp that can do the req recording.

Ok here you go it turns up the sound but cant get it higher but now you can hear it. Just make back up of original and insert this to the folder: \SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Base\Sound_ASC

It has AVIS media demo going thorugh it o.o

A problem ? els i have to redo it, this was just a quick way out yesterday insted of starting all over again, just let me know if new is req.

Just play the file and you will see what the problem is, it's so obvious what is wrong it's hilarious.

If you are looking for a free audio editing program then I suggest you use Audacity.

Edit: Oops beaten to it, gosh it's slow typing on the iPhone.

ok dident hear it but ok then i would give it another try. but Andy B it was not a recording program i nead as windows XP does it good enough. main problem was after made it in to movimaker for re edit then FSX cant open the file even it is Wav file then i used the program demo acezboy561 was abel to see to convert the format.

Audacity will let you edit and record pretty much any audio file format and its totally free, so no need to use multiple programs.

Well year but my goal is to make files whit out geting programs and have the risk of virus and other bad things.

This forum has a download file repository, why not put it there too, there is a link to such a download in my signature, or you can get to the repository by clicking the download button near the top of every forum page.