Am I doing something wrong?

klimchuk

I bought Airbus X 3 weeks ago and since then tried 1.10, 1.11 and 1.20

For some reason all of them have big problems for me:

1) Communication radio does not work

a) I can't change frequency

B) if I press <-> button the frequencies don't swap

c) no communication with FSX ATC (few times it was working but I really no idea why)

2) Can't set temperature for airconditioner, controls don't move, all 3 of them stuck in Cold position

3) Sometimes autopilot switch off by itself and it immediately makes A320 climbing with rate 5000-7000 ft/min

4) Autopilot doesn't stop to climb when reached altitude set on FCU, same for descent

5) In NAV autopilot ignores flight, I'm not sure if it does something or not but it looks like autopilot does not control the airplane.

I have FSX and fly PMDG, LevelD, etc. without such problems.

I wonder if I did something wrong and that's why I have all these problems.

These things happen, if avionics is off. Either load the default Cessna, switch on the avionics and then load Airbus X, or assign a key or joystick button for the avionics switch. Unfortunately Airbus X does not activate the FSX avionics :wacko:

Roland

Thanks a lot guys, I've assigned Ctrl+F12 to avionics master switch and it worked!

Now autopilot and radio are working fine. The only thing left is air conditioner. I'm not complaining about it too much. +4C is a very good temperature to make 150 passengers respect a seat belt and no smoking signs ;-) But just in case you have any brilliant idea how to warm them up before landing please let me know.

• Upvote 1

i also noticed i sometimes cant put down flaps cus i was on approach to san fransisco i the us airways and noticed that everytime i tryed putting them down the lever would flick back up and this is the latest version

• Aerosoft

i also noticed i sometimes cant put down flaps cus i was on approach to san fransisco i the us airways and noticed that everytime i tryed putting them down the lever would flick back up and this is the latest version

That has not been reported before, could it be you were just way too fast for the flaps to extend?

• Aerosoft

Thanks a lot guys, I've assigned Ctrl+F12 to avionics master switch and it worked!

Now autopilot and radio are working fine. The only thing left is air conditioner. I'm not complaining about it too much. +4C is a very good temperature to make 150 passengers respect a seat belt and no smoking signs ;-) But just in case you have any brilliant idea how to warm them up before landing please let me know.

Would you check if you got this folder:

C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\AerosoftAirbus (where Username is the name you log in with)

And can you conform that's the account you use when you fly?

Would you check if you got this folder:

C:\Users\UserName\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\AerosoftAirbus (where Username is the name you log in with)

And can you conform that's the account you use when you fly?

I have that folder with .asc file inside

And Yes I did use that account