BN-2 Islander V1.6

aircanuck

Will V1.6 be available to those who purchased this flight sim thru your web site as a free upgrade ?

Cheers for now.

Aircanuck

It's already available from Flight 1... although strangely, no mention on the support site yet. Co-ordinated release, perhaps?

It's already available from Flight 1... although strangely, no mention on the support site yet. Co-ordinated release, perhaps?

Appreciate the heads up ! Went over and downloaded the BN-2 installer and its asking me for a "Key Number" to complete the reinstall. According to Aerosoft's notes when I purchased this Sim , "no key will be required for this addon ???

Mildly confused :(

Cheers

Aircanuck :blink:

Appreciate the heads up ! Went over and downloaded the BN-2 installer and its asking me for a "Key Number" to complete the reinstall. According to Aerosoft's notes when I purchased this Sim , "no key will be required for this addon ???

Mildly confused :(

Cheers

Aircanuck :blink:

Different installers mate. I used the Flight 1 installer as it was available when I bought, the Aerosoft one wasn't. Guess you'll have to wait for the announcement here.

1.6 is well worth having - not only have they got some code refinements for faster loading and better flight modelling courtesy of Alex Metzger (no surprise there, Alex!), they've also now included two airfields from the UK2000 stable for free!

I note though that because with the Aerosoft version no key is needed to install; it is not possible to register the Islander to check for updates. Any Suggestions?

Cliff

Generally, you just go back to your download and re-download. But I suggest you wait for Shaun to be specific.