AirbusX and VasFMC / FSUIPC

gunter

Hello,

two question from an Airbus Cockpitbuilder:

1) is it possible to fly the AirbusX with VasFMC? respectivly, is the AirbusX suitable for cockpitbuilding, where I need separate windows for PFD, ND.......... (if no, for the moment it would be enough for me, to have the very beautiful model).

2) Do the gauges of AirbusX accept Fsuipc-Macros?

Thanks for info and best regards!

Gunter

I don't think it's suitable. AirbusX is only for Virtual cockpit, thus no "pop-up" gauges - which is need as a cockpit builder. The only thing you could use is the flight-dynamics and sound. In VASFMC you dont have to use gauges since vasfmc has it already - so maybe it's useable anyhow.

the fsuipc question anyhow isn't anything i can answer - but i think it supports fsuipc actually.

I keep meaning to give VasFMC a try. Anything with a panel.cfg file can have windows added to it.

Thank you for the answers.

Okay, could somebody try to fly the airbusX with VASFmc. I dont own the AirbusX (not yet), so I can't do it by myself.

But my opinion from expirience with other combinations is similar to lqcorsa: it should work!

Best regards

gunter