Again LOAD MANAGER PROBLEM

OZ084

What is the problem with this program...

can't u guys sell the program after you fix all the problems?

or jsut running out of time and money so, had to sell first?

well trying to figure out what is the problem with C++ 2005..

I installed C++ 2008 X86 and tried re-install the airbus load manager but, wouldn't work.

so, I unistalled Airbusx and tried install the C++2005 but it wouldn't install at all..

well please give me the answer...

this sim thing is pain

error.bmp

Please make sure you are installing correct version of Redistributable Package (VS 2005 SP1), here it is:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=200B2FD9-AE1A-4A14-984D-389C36F85647&displaylang=en

No need of any '2008' version.

And sorry, I'm not sure what is the reason of the issue in your screenshot, it's related to Microsoft product installation procedure, not AirbusX Connect itself.

Please make sure you are installing correct version of Redistributable Package (VS 2005 SP1), here it is:

http://www.microsoft...&displaylang=en

No need of any '2008' version.

And sorry, I'm not sure what is the reason of the issue in your screenshot, it's related to Microsoft product installation procedure, not AirbusX Connect itself.

This wouldn't install in my computer~!

keep making error

I just call microsoft to figure out how to solve the installation problem with C++ 2005 X86

They said my Win XP has Service Pack 3 (the most reason one) so, it wouldn't accept C++2005

is that mean I can't use Load manager forever?

Please do some thing Aerosoft,

i think, having a most reasen Window xp shouldn't be a problem with buying and installing expencive program...

it, it is not a possible to use this Load manager and not able to use AirbusX 100% fully, is that possible to refund?

well I fly A321 and A320 in real life with a asian airline, but i don't think it is that realistic...

well game is just a game..

On the product page Aerosoft lists Microsoft Visual C++2008 as necessary. How do you come to the conclusion there is no need of it?

Sorry, I missed that list. AirbusX Connect uses only VC++ 2005 SP1 mentioned above. And probably some other part of AirbusX uses VC++ 2008.

I just call microsoft to figure out how to solve the installation problem with C++ 2005 X86

They said my Win XP has Service Pack 3 (the most reason one) so, it wouldn't accept C++2005

OK, let me try it in WinXP. Will tell you soon.

i think, having a most reasen Window xp shouldn't be a problem with buying and installing expencive program...

it, it is not a possible to use this Load manager and not able to use AirbusX 100% fully, is that possible to refund?

well I fly A321 and A320 in real life with a asian airline, but i don't think it is that realistic...

well game is just a game..

That really surprises me. I also run Windows XP sp3 with all updates and I dont get this problem with load manager.

Hi OZ084!

I cannot reproduce that issue in WinXP too.

Is your CPU 64bit? Just in case, try installing 64bit version of that package: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=EB4EBE2D-33C0-4A47-9DD4-B9A6D7BD44DA&displayLang=en

If nothing helps, get the archive attached in this post. I just put here the separate libraries extracted from that MS package (from my 1st reply above). Please unpack it to the same folder with AirbusX Connect application and try to launch application again.

Start from "Stage1" named folder (you can also reinstall Simconnect with version included), after this you should get 4 DLLs in folder "YourPathToFSX\Aerosoft\Airbus X\", together with AirbusXConnect.exe. Try to launch, and if failed, copy here the remaining DLLs from "Stage2" folder.

I hope it will help.

MS_Libs.zip