Performance Airbus-X

JEromeB

Hey there,

I have a large problem with the bus! I never get more than 10fps in VC on Add-On Airports like EDDT, EDDK or other Airports.

I know there are more problems but till I come to them I need a lot of time....

I ever thought I have a good system but with the Airbus I have a great problem. With the PMDG aircrafts I have more than 20fps

on these Airports, and I think they are also in a good quality level.

I have a Phenom X2 955 with 3,4Ghz and a ATI 4850 with 1024mb Ram and 6GB RAM on a Win7 Pro 64 bit system.

When I activate DX 10 preview I come on more than 30fps!!! But I can only use the DX 10 preview at daylight otherwise the AES don't

work quite well and WORLDOFAI looks not so nice.

Anyone else have problems like that, or am I the only one.....

Best Regards

Jerome

I just downgraded the Textures to DXT1 and I have installed Flight Enviroment X, thats it!

I can do what ever I want, even if set the lowest FSX settings the frame rate is stable

at 10-11 FPS in VC at the Airport. Otherwise when I'm airborne and leaving the Airport

the frame rate goes up to 40 FPS. But when I take an other Plane which need more resources

like PMDG or whatever the frame rate goes upto 20FPS. It's a little bit weird...

But perhaps anyone has an idea...

For those who has the same problem like me, I found an agreement!

I just put the BufferPool Size down to zero and have now more than 18fps, an agreement but it works!