Request

tup61

During my last flight I decided to cheat and 'unload' some fuel by reloading fuel using the Connect program. At that moment I wished the program had been able to LOAD the data from the plane. Now I had to set everything up again. Maybe an idea for a future update? (I know nothing about what's possible and is this is very hard to implement or not).

Another thing: I wish I could drag sliders to set the right amounts: now I can only click (often hit and miss and it requires a lot of clicks to get the right amount) or click and hold, but then the bars fill up way too quickly, so that option is rather useless. I'd prefer sliders. ^_^

Another thing: I wish I could drag sliders to set the right amounts: now I can only click (often hit and miss and it requires a lot of clicks to get the right amount) or click and hold, but then the bars fill up way too quickly, so that option is rather useless. I'd prefer sliders.

I agree its a absolute nightmare trying to set exact amounts.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I agree its a absolute nightmare trying to set exact amounts.

I agree this is something that could be added to the fixit list.

• Upvote 1

What if the scroll speed will be decreased? Or you need additional input box?

A lider would be nice, but now you mention it: a box in which you can enter the desired number would be even better. Or both. ^_^