Throttle issue again

ias

Well, I have read both formus and manual but have not find solution for my throttle iddle issue.

I assigned only one control device to the throttle axis as I read on the forums (now I have only Saitek throttle quadrant connected, disconnected joystick and pedals from the assignment).

When moving the lever small line on the engine power circle indicates the throttle lever position but dissapears immediately after one second leaving throttle idle.

I have never had an experience with a new aircraft of this kind that I could not even start to fly (in fact I am diving over Friday Harbour where I could put the plane in the air by default).

Please help me because I was looking forward so much to this aircraft and cant wait to try it.

Thank you.

Hello,

I posted this topic twice by mistake. The correct one should be under "throttle idle issue". Please ignore this post and look at the other one where I gave all the details - no FSUIPC and which controls and setting I use. I think it will be better to have discussion under the other post.

Thank you.