OP DES/CLB?

Guest B773ER

Guest B77World

OP DES/CLB? it doesn't say OP DES or CLB on the PFD as i press the altitude knob... also regarding the EXPED (expidite function)? i get a max. of -1800 feet per minute on DES... engines power up to 300 KIAT as opposed to nose down pitch

best regards

how do i operate OP DES/CLB, it doesn't say OP DES or CLB on the PFD as i press the altitude bug... also regarding the EXPED (expidite function)? i get a max. of -1800 feet per minute on DES... engines power up to 300 KIAT as opposed to nose down pitch

I also wanna ask why every time i pull the alt knob the AP activate the V/S selected mode.

Regards,

Paulo

• Aerosoft

OP DES/CLB? it doesn't say OP DES or CLB on the PFD as i press the altitude knob... also regarding the EXPED (expidite function)? i get a max. of -1800 feet per minute on DES... engines power up to 300 KIAT as opposed to nose down pitch

It's not a mode we included. The VNAV systems are simplified as they are the most complex functions on an Airbus and this product is directly aimed at the customer who is somewhere between the default aircraft and the high end, more expensive and far more complex aircraft add-ons. See here for some more information: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=37704