waipoints on ND (Navigation Display) dont move while aircraft is flying

Marcel G.

Greetings to all.

Last night i succesfully complete my first online flight 3hours with the new Airbus X.

Everythings was fine except that when y switch to view waypoints on the Flight Plan Information on ND to see the waypints on the ND (Navigation Display) their dont move.

The aircraft flys fine but when y reach my destination airport and want to see the waypionts there,there are still the waypionts from my departure airport.

I mean waypionts in vecinity not the waypionts on my rute.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards.

IMO a very excelent piece of work that Bird,and after a good SP1 could be the best.

Greetings to all.

Last night i succesfully complete my first online flight 3hours with the new Airbus X.

Everythings was fine except that when y switch to view waypoints on the Flight Plan Information on ND to see the waypints on the ND (Navigation Display) their dont move.

The aircraft flys fine but when y reach my destination airport and want to see the waypionts there,there are still the waypionts from my departure airport.

I mean waypionts in vecinity not the waypionts on my rute.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards.

IMO a very excelent piece of work that Bird,and after a good SP1 could be the best.

Hi. Sounds like you are in PLAN mode? In that case, the flightplan is fixed, the aircraft symbol is what moves, and the present waypoint is what is centered on. Also, as you fly the flightplan legs, the older ones are deleted. I'm not sure of what you're seeing, but it does sound like PLAN mode.

Also, I'd check that you have not simply flown "around" an earlier waypoint, instead of through it. (The plan would not have properly cycled unless you went through).

Hi. Sounds like you are in PLAN mode? In that case, the flightplan is fixed, the aircraft symbol is what moves, and the present waypoint is what is centered on. Also, as you fly the flightplan legs, the older ones are deleted. I'm not sure of what you're seeing, but it does sound like PLAN mode.

Also, I'd check that you have not simply flown "around" an earlier waypoint, instead of through it. (The plan would not have properly cycled unless you went through).

Negative my friend in the mode selector i m on ARC mode and everything moves while the airplanes flys the route CTR,VORD,NDB,ARPT, but when i switch to WPT the are always the same from my departure location,(wpt apperas blue on the ND) and those doesnt move there are like fixed.

regards