Maldives X

Shaun Fletcher

Jason McKee a reviewer for Avsim Online has recently finished his review on the Maldives scenery for FSX.

He spent a good 5 hours in and around the islands.

His closing remarks were, "This scenery is very well done, even if it only covers the two Malé atolls. I have heard through the grapevine that Aerosoft is going to complete the rest of the Maldives, and I can say that the rest of the Atolls sorely need it.It was great to jump in a seaplane and go exploring around the atolls, with little detail surprises abound it made me wish I was really there rather than in a cold and wet Brisbane, Australia. Yes, we do get rain here.Overall this is a great scenery to have, not only does it cover the long haul fliers with a good representation of Malé International (with AES for free), it also covers the VFR fliers with some stunning scenery of the Atolls. If you fly with an amphibian even better, as now you can find a nice beach for a picnic."

You can read the full review here.

T14.jpg

T21.jpg

T22.jpg