Help With Account Email Change

matt oberdorfer

Hey guys,

recently I just changed my cable service from Verizon to Comcast, therefore losing my Verizon email service, thus having to change my email! Somehow, I can't find anywhere how to change my Aerosoft email. I have my password and old email, I just can't find how to do it! I also didn't know where to post this topic, sorry if it's misplaced. Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

-Matt

Hello Matt,

If its just the download shop then you need to log into your account then you can change it there.

If its for the updates section then you need to write to support@aerosoft.com with your old e-mail and new one so they can change it for you.

Hello Matt,

If its just the download shop then you need to log into your account then you can change it there.

If its for the updates section then you need to write to support@aerosoft.com with your old e-mail and new one so they can change it for you.

Thank you!