Acars

mrt60

Hello all ,

After getting fs flight keeper , fsx , I cannot get my system to connect to the acars server , I am new to this sort of thing so it is obvious I must be doing something wrong ,

Any help would be much appreciated '

MRT 60 .

If you are using the default live ACARS templates, then it won't work as it points to an unknown URL. You will need to find a VA supporting FSFK to use the feature or implement it on your own web server.

Regards

Thomas

If you are using the default live ACARS templates, then it won't work as it points to an unknown URL. You will need to find a VA supporting FSFK to use the feature or implement it on your own web server.

Regards

Thomas

Hi Thomas , Thanks for your quick reply , I don't have a VA, but was wondering how to set up acars on my web server , please accept my appology i am not very good at this sort of thing ,

Any help would be much appreciated , thankyou for your time , you must be very busy , and what a fantastic addon FSFK is ,

Regards ,

MRT 60