Wilco 737 PIC liveries

nicholas1125

I had to re-install my payware products to a new computer and am unable to get the Wilco 737PIC livery link to work, both here and on their website. Anybody know whats going on or how, other than AVSIM, how to get the liveries that came with 737PIC? Wilco told me to contact where I purchased it to get the latest version. I sent a support email to aerosoft, but based on experience, I don't expect an answer.

Hello Nicholas,

Could you please enlighten me on why you say, "Based on Experience, I dont expect an Answer"

When was it before that you have had a bad experience! Also do you believe that you were answered in a timely fashion for you problem.

If you are the same person as I answered not so long back, then maybe the answer you got from Wilco shows you something about there support.

Thank you Shaun, I got your reply. I tried a few months back emailing Aerosoft support several times regarding a redownload of a product and got no reply. I had to email you directly and you helped me. I should have mentioned that in my original post. As for Wilco, I agree their support is horrible. I won't be purchasing any of their products anymore. Thank you SMaus, that link is what I was looking for. I appreciate everyone's help.