FSX Camera Position

Tino.

Good Afternoon!

This is my first post here on the Aerosoft forums. I would like to Discuss a problem I am having regarding Camera Views in the Virtual Cockpit.

I use Track-IR4 with version 5 software. Whenever I am in the VC of any aircraft, the viewpoint starts moving around. (Not like the default FSX movements). For example, If i do a left hand turn, My whole view point is shifted into my pedestal. (vice versa with Right turns).

Has anyone else experienced this sort of problem? It's not really that enjoyable when the default captian view becomes the F/O view after a couple of movements. Even if i use the keybored to re-position myself, It does the same thing shortly after.

If anyone has a solution, please advise.

Thank you, and have a great day! :)

Ciao~

Tino.

Maybe you struggle with the momentum effect defined in your cameras.cfg (AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX) and the dynamic head movement values in the fsx.cfg (same folder).

You can try to set the first value to "MomentumEffect = No" and the others to "0". Always make a backup first ;)

I'm using TrackIR too and this really helped a lot.

Still a no go.

Tried setting all the values to 0. I couldn't find MomentumEffect anywhere in the CFG. I tested it without track IR and with, same results. I perform a turn and camera movement shifted into the pedestal. Sometimes i was beside the window on the Captians side.

Any other ideas? It's really annoying.

Thanks,

Tino~