FS Flight Keeper problems

fabiosko

Can you please contact one of your VA admin members. This is an error coming from the VA FTP server and is not an FSFK related problem.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks Thomas for your replay, I allready contacted my VA but seems no other problem than my FSFK (other people in VA sending right now PIREP without problem...)

What else could be?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Fabio

To be honest I have no idea. It is better to track this problem down from the FTP server (log files etc.). But you could try to disable any firewall and antivirus tools.

From my VA I am getting following info:

"I have seen in the FSFK pirep upload log that this pilot is sending some strange data which has nothing to do with pirep data. Maybe it would be a good idea to re-download and re-install the FSFK pirep template and check that the correct one is picked within FSFK? Currently I do not have any other clue"

So right now I do not know what to do.... :(

Fabio

So do what is recommend: Download the VA FSFK PIREP template, install it (instructions should be given by your VA), select the VA PIREP template in FSFK (see manual for details) and try to send a PIREP.

Regards

Thomas

So do what is recommend: Download the VA FSFK PIREP template, install it (instructions should be given by your VA), select the VA PIREP template in FSFK (see manual for details) and try to send a PIREP.

... I was meaning that I already downloaded the template and intalled it but result is exactly the same.

I also rebuild the fs database and I have done flights from different loctions... but it is still the same.

Can I check in any way the data I am sending?

Could I build a virtual FTP FK server within my PC's network?

Thx

Fabio