Deactivet aircraft parameters

I have just set the parameters for 727F Captain which I realise is totally unsuitable, not least of all as stairs are positioned at the rear conflicting with the engines.

Can anyone tell me please how to remove the activation for individual types.I can't see anything in the instructions.

Martin

Just click the box with which service you want to disable and uncheck the box. Pretty simple actually.

Thats how I would deactivate an airport.I was not aware that a similar function deactivated individual aircraft.I will have another look.

Thanks

Martin

Just Click on Set Aircraft parameters ,then reset the parameters for your aircraft .you can do this as many times as you want until you get it right.You do not have to deactivate the ones already set ,your new settings will overwrite them

Regards

Derek

Just Click on Set Aircraft parameters ,then reset the parameters for your aircraft .you can do this as many times as you want until you get it right.You do not have to deactivate the ones already set ,your new settings will overwrite them

Regards

Derek

Thanks but I dont want to reset the parameters, I wish to remove that aircraft entirely given that it is really unsuitable for AES. What I have actually done is to set the rear stairs well away from the aircraft although there are still anomalies in doing this.

Martin

Well in that case go into your aircraft folder and delete the intelliscene.cfg file. This will remove it from AES all together.

Although I have DF 727F and it works fine with the exception of the right side cargo, But hopefully that will come along soon enough.

Well in that case go into your aircraft folder and delete the intelliscene.cfg file. This will remove it from AES all together.

Although I have DF 727F and it works fine with the exception of the right side cargo, But hopefully that will come along soon enough.

Thanks a lot.Have done as you advise and this has removed the problem. I may also be able to modify and take out the undesirable items.

Martin