AES trouble with EDDT

Hello,

I recently installed Aerosoft's beautiful EDDT - Berlin Tegel X for FS2004 (http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/fr/iboshop.cgi?showd70!0,5476318480,D11119). I previously had the German Airports 3 version of EDDT, which always worked perfectly with AES.

Now with Tegel X installed, here's the problem. At any gate of EDDT, AES gives me the following message : "EDDI - Active. No further information avalaible yet" or something like that.

I don't know if it's more a problem with AES or Tegel X. Was there something necessary to do before installing Tegel X that I have not done ?

Thanks for the help :)

Nick

• Developer

Did you have Tempelhof EDDI activated in AESHelp? I must check, if there is a conflict, normally it should not be a problem with two near airports. In the meantime, please set EDDI to OFF in AESHelp, while you use EDDT

I turned EDDI off but it changed nothing.

I'm now thinking about it, I run AES V2.03. Do I need to upgrade AES for getting EDDT (Tegel X, not the one included in GA3) activated ?