AES

Hello;

Ok,I think I finally have the AES set up,both FSX,and AES config are in the admin mode,but the way the aircraft is parked,none of the AES things work,where the plane is parked,is not on one of the lines,where the director is,do I need to move the aircraft to where the director is,and set the parking brake to get it working,(stairs,and other AES options).I have the 2.06 version installed.

Thanks;

Mark

Hello;

Here is an image of how the aircraft is parked,also the traffic setting is 9,for My Traffic X,hopefully this can help.AES config is on as well,but I did not see the Director this time.

Mark

post-26378-126928764546_thumb.jpg

• Verified Developer

But the afcad is never of Flytampa, Move the Mytraffic Entry in the Scenery Library down (direct above the Default entries) and also rename in the Mytraffic SCENERY directory all BGL Files to *.off which contain the TNCM in the name. And doublecheck that the Airport has FSX in front in AESHelp and not OFF

Hello;

ok,I re-installed the afcad file to the My Traffic X,Senery folder,tried it out,no problems,currently,the default St. Martin(spelling different) is the last entry in the Scenery library,so the My Traffic will be right on top of that one,correct,you talked about renaming bgl files which contain TNCM,I have 1 bgl file with that name,what should I call it.

Mark

Hello;

Well,I've been able to adjust the traffic settings,to be able to move around the airport,to take off,but am still having problems with the AES,I selected for the follow me truck to go to one of the gates,and I follow it,and it takes me to the end of the runway,on this small parking spot,the director is there,and the follow me truck is halfway through the wall,I have everything back to the way it should be,but am unsure about what to rename.And on the AES help sceen,the St. Maarteen airport is activated.

Mark

• Verified Developer

Hello;

Well,I've been able to adjust the traffic settings,to be able to move around the airport,to take off,but am still having problems with the AES,I selected for the follow me truck to go to one of the gates,and I follow it,and it takes me to the end of the runway,on this small parking spot,the director is there,and the follow me truck is halfway through the wall,I have everything back to the way it should be,but am unsure about what to rename.And on the AES help sceen,the St. Maarteen airport is activated.

Mark

But you select a Gate via the AES Menu with F1/F2 before you press F3? Otherwise AES use the first Gate of the list, don't know which it was.

Hello;

Thanks for the reply,I'll give that a try,I have a question about how the aircraft is parked,does that effect the way that AES is trying to work at this airport.

Mark

Hello;

I'll park the plane in one of the positions first,and then start,it seems that this would have been done,but oh well,its still enjoyable.

Thanks;

Mark

Hello;

I was finally able to get it all working,it even looks like there is a baggage cart,and loader for the luggage,have not seen that before.I submitted a question to the Wilco forum,as to why the aircraft is not parked in a parking spot when you start the mission,other than that,I'm happy that it is working.

Thanks;

Mark

post-26378-126939857921_thumb.jpg