AES menu problem

Hi,

I have a problem with displaying AES menu after making replay. I mean, when I land on AES-compliant airport, I can call menu with Ctrl+Shift+W and everything is OK, I can call follow me truck, etc. But when I do the replay of my nice landing ;-) and after that I want to taxi to the gate, AES menu is not accessible - it is empty and appears only for a second, the dissapears. When I use "slew" mode to move aircraft up and down, then exit "slew" mode, AES menu is back again. Is there any other solution for that? It's very annoying and moreover - some other addons (like FSPassengers) do not allow using slew.

I use AES 2.06, before I used 2.04.

Thank you in advance for your response

Sebastian

• Developer

No,

the replay modus is not tested, so I can't say what happens there. I did not have this in focus, because normally you fly and not looking videos of you flight :lol:

I will try to check that, but it has a very low prio at the moment.

Hi,

I have a problem with displaying AES menu after making replay. I mean, when I land on AES-compliant airport, I can call menu with Ctrl+Shift+W and everything is OK, I can call follow me truck, etc. But when I do the replay of my nice landing ;-) and after that I want to taxi to the gate, AES menu is not accessible - it is empty and appears only for a second, the dissapears. When I use "slew" mode to move aircraft up and down, then exit "slew" mode, AES menu is back again. Is there any other solution for that? It's very annoying and moreover - some other addons (like FSPassengers) do not allow using slew.

I use AES 2.06, before I used 2.04.

Thank you in advance for your response

Sebastian

Use FSRecorder and you can access AES menu. :)