Forgot Copenhagen?

FeroX113

Helloooooo...

Once again, I'm on the forums, to tell you that we at IVAO, miss a decent scenery for EKCH (Copenhagen - Kastrup), in Denmark..

I've been requesting this scenery for the past year or so, and nothing has gotten out of it.. :/

Seems like you've completely forgot Denmark, when you are releasing products for Norway & Sweden...

So for one last time; PLEASE MAKE A SCENERY FOR COPENHAGEN / DENMARK IN GENERAL.... :'(

Regards,

Matias.

• Upvote 1

Helloooooo...

Once again, I'm on the forums, to tell you that we at IVAO, miss a decent scenery for EKCH (Copenhagen - Kastrup), in Denmark..

I've been requesting this scenery for the past year or so, and nothing has gotten out of it.. :/

Seems like you've completely forgot Denmark, when you are releasing products for Norway & Sweden...

So for one last time; PLEASE MAKE A SCENERY FOR COPENHAGEN / DENMARK IN GENERAL.... :'(

Regards,

Matias.

I'm sorry, but I don't think this is a productive and appropriate way to ask for a scenery. You can ask for an airport, it doesn't mean it will be produced. if it will, you'll read it first,right here on the forums.

The forum to propose a project is http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=29660

Jerry

• Upvote 1