FSC sounds

Menno

Hi,

Recently I purchased FSC as my follow up for FSNavigator and I am very pleased with the information it gives my during my flight. Since I generally fly the Level-D and PMDG type of planes, I use the FMC rather than the FlightPlan options. However, it can be very handy to also have the flightplan shown on the map. But when I do this, FSC sounds when passing a waypoint.

I do not need this sound and tried to locate the file with the sounds to turn it off. Unfortunately I didn´t see it. So hence my question, where or how can I turn off the FP sound?

Furthermore, I also turned off the TCAS sound, but for some reason it turns itself on each time I load the program. Cannot find where to check this off.

Thanks for a good product and look forward to your answer!

Menno

Hello Menno,

It could be built into the program, did you read the manual to see if anthing is mentioned there.

Hi Shaun,

Yes I did and I do not see at mentioned anywhere. Actually I expected this to be a simple change in the settings.

Menno

• 6 months later...