Problem with My Traffic 2010

Kjelle

Hallo.

I have installed My Traffic 2010. When I attempt to open FSX I get the following message " There are multiple objects with the same file namne. Yor must have unique namnes ns so on..... I have read your answer in Q&A. Where can I find FSX.CFG? In Simobjects folder in MY Traffic 2010 i can not find multiple entries.

Regards Kjell

Hallo.

I have windows 7. Before I hade Vista and My Traffic version 5.2a, but I delite this version of My Traffic when I purchased My Traffic 2010.

Kjell

Hello again!

I search after FSX.cfg in this forum but I don´t find anything.

Kjell

You will likely find it in: C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX

You might have to un-hide hidden folders to locate it.

I would also make a shortcut/link to that folder so that you can find it easily, later.

hello.

I find the file FSX cfg. See here, what can I do now?

[Trusted]

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee0.GAU.qlwabcqnhultqqrllbwzkizilczknkekzcnonwrz=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee1.GAU.wtzritrrbouzbibbqtihkonlkrnwbbtqqkrtnurw=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee2.GAU.nwoarbtthwznlniahknekqztqketeallqoabkztk=0

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee5.GAU.tnaqlbawwinutchibkiibooaezzibwnqhckwhnon=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee4.GAU.zwqeawrbcntktlwkbtliczkbiklqlqolubwolrqi=0

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\RadioCherokeeF.GAU.hazlrkcnlkucatunernzbotnzukqweuqronqnaql=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\CherokeeVFR.GAU.ulotoukzlwibwwutktetinhkqakwtbettucbtouw=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee3.GAU.ouhwqahzaclrcbneuecctklurhrqwqrbrkciqllq=0

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\CherokeeM.GAU.olacnbcnrzziquiabqoiotwbbiznhqbuqoenlzae=0

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee0.GAU.hlkaztzlqwabeteiuqblakutoiwhnihoaicbqcbo=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee1.GAU.qbnzwnbihkaqcbulohltltuwlactkuhtkaitrith=0

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee2.GAU.akkccuirattwbboichoaatabztiwriliakwthhic=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee5.GAU.eoqnibolwibuqukkuwknrzaztlnkhbhteoahtntw=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee4.GAU.icqlwlrwrbcreihzoarzcqkrikectzehhbbzbkcq=2

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\RadioCherokeeF.GAU.cnwkzcceqqeikkcoelzuqtincoktnzebrwqctuln=0

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\CherokeeVFR.GAU.lcalbnbezhwlkzhzutoqquzbelzhrkrnqichtknb=0

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\Cherokee3.GAU.iqcerwlaazeaowoiqhwqrreoozacizehzncqbtwh=0

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado Cherokee\panel\CherokeeM.GAU.ibiibrzhlqcitlzzerizurkunzeaoiwzharqeaez=0

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.uqutrwkwwbnbqrwkutaqrwctcbizhiuwaeiwqatu=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.triotcikwqoebbzrhezinnkouqauoueuqokzkitu=1

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_Sim\Captain_Sim.b767.menu.dll.eecihrcbkkqaorilczeqzzclauwecllhrozknitb=4

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\Super80Pro.DLL.nowzkcrqcuruwoortuczaoazbalhinhiwiurznuu=0

• Upvote 1

Hello Kjell,

Should be a lot more in it than that.

Open it in Notepad and search for Mytraffic

Hello.

The problem has fixed but I hav a new problem. On my airport, Aerosoft Mega Arlanda (Stockholm), the aircraft not follow the runways and taxiways. There are behind the taxiways nd runways and parking in the buildings. Must I have a new Afcad-fil? Can you send me this file?

Regards

Kjell

Hello.

The problem has fixed but I hav a new problem. On my airport, Aerosoft Mega Arlanda (Stockholm), the aircraft not follow the runways and taxiways. There are behind the taxiways nd runways and parking in the buildings. Must I have a new Afcad-fil? Can you send me this file?

Regards

Kjell

MytrafficX often has its own afcads which can conflict with the afcads of add-on scenery. You can use a tool such as Scruffyduck scenerys Airport scanner to check for conflicting/duplicate afcads. http://www.scruffydu...rport%20Scanner

Also, make sure that the MytrafficX entry in the scenery library is below the entry for add-on scenery.