My Traffic 2010

macca22au

I have just uninstalled My Traffic X version 5.1b, rebooted, then installed My Traffic 2010, and rebooted.

On loading FSX I couldn't get past Airbus 300 as pop-up windows showed each aircraft as duplicated, therefore according to the pop-up "each aircraft should have a unique name". I went into the MSFS folder and found no duplicate folder left behind, and within this folder the aircraft.cfg file showed each aircraft as a separate entry (flightsim.1 etc etc) and no numbers duplicated.

Obviously there is either a remnant from Traffic X, or I need to look further to identify the problem. Can any one assist me? Please.

My apologies. I worked down the topics until I found one similar to mine. I had checked the fsx.cfg, but not carefully enough. The 2010 installer had put the entry at the end of the section and I had missed it. I have now removed the extra entry and all seems well.

Sorry, again.