Christmas, Twin Otters and Orphans

Shaun Fletcher

So now you wonder how I will merge these three topics into this news, right? We'll it's simple. We are going to give you Christmas gift in the form of a 50% discount on the Twin Otter (mainly because it is such so superbly suited for Maldives X). But we are also asking you to help us support the orphanage that Aerosoft adopted in Ethiopia. On the payment page you got the option to add a bit of money to your order for this cause. Feel good this Christmas and do click that button. These kids don't get iPhones, Xboxes etc. They are happy to get 3 meals a day and a bit of love, right?

That said, from all of us at Aerosoft, we wish you a very merry Christmas, hope it snows. And keep in mind simming is just a hobby, taking care of your family and loved ones is FAR more important.

Links: [Twin Otter product page] [Male X product page]

Tags: FSX DHC-6 Twin Otter X

snow%20copy.jpg

So now you wonder how I will merge these three topics into this news, right? We'll it's simple. We are going to give you Christmas gift in the form of a 50% discount on the Twin Otter (mainly because it is such so superbly suited for Maldives X). But we are also asking you to help us support the orphanage that Aerosoft adopted in Ethiopia. On the payment page you got the option to add a bit of money to your order for this cause. Feel good this Christmas and do click that button. These kids don't get iPhones, Xboxes etc. They are happy to get 3 meals a day and a bit of love, right?

That said, from all of us at Aerosoft, we wish you a very merry Christmas, hope it snows. And keep in mind simming is just a hobby, taking care of your family and loved ones is FAR more important.

Links: [Twin Otter product page] [Male X product page]

Tags: FSX DHC-6 Twin Otter X

snow%20copy.jpg

Hi Shaun,

Can you tell me what date the sale on the Twin Otter runs until?

Thanks, Pete