new module needs some tests

• Aerosoft

Gents, we got a new module for the Catalina that allows you to load and save the state of all the Catalina specific settings and all standard FSX settings. You can do a 'quick save' where it does not ask for a name or save a setting under your own name (I used that for example like this "Cat_AfterStartupCheckList". If you like to test this contact us on support@aerosoft.com

post-43-126096668637_thumb.jpg

• Aerosoft

Gents, we got a new module for the Catalina that allows you to load and save the state of all the Catalina specific settings and all standard FSX settings. You can do a 'quick save' where it does not ask for a name or save a setting under your own name (I used that for example like this "Cat_AfterStartupCheckList". If you like to test this contact us on support@aerosoft.com

A small guide...

1. Just set some switches, trims, lights etc to a certain condition
  2. Save this as a system setting (with either of the save options, the lower one will give you the option to use a name, the upper one is the 'quick save' option.
  3. Now change the setting of all switches
  4. Load the system setting you saved
  5. If all goes well you should now be excatly as you were at the end of 1.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

is it still available for testing?

I don't think so. I mailed them 7 months ago (see above post for the date) and I never heard back from them.