a380

[hi is frankfurt got a 380 gates for your addon and am sure i seen aerosoft have a 380 fix exe out but cant found it

is there a way to line up the 2 gates as mine wont line up to the door

thanks

martin

Even though I actually do not understand a word of your postings, I think the question is about a misalingment of the upperdeck door. In my case, the 3rd finger fits exactly to the upper door of the SMS A380. As far as I remember, the upperdeck door is only active if the intelliscene contains "A380" as aircraft specificator and the two lower deck doors are configured correctly. Then, the 3rd finger will go to the position where the upper deck door is located, this position is calculated upon distances from the two lower doors regarding a REAL A380. Simply said: if your model is not close to the real thing, the 3rd finger will be misaligned. As mentioned, for the SMS A380 model it fits perfectly...