AES Pushback 'Stuck' after Trial

stevop21

Hi,

I apologise if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it.

I am running 2.04a on FS9

I am having a problem with airports in trial mode.

When I pushback and the time expires I cannot move! Even if I put the engines up to 100% I don't go anywhere.

My plane just stays where it is.

However with my AES airports in Full mode there is not a problem. Once the pushback is over I can taxi out normally.

I have done some testing and if I let the trial version time out without starting the engines of requesting pushback. I can push back and taxi out fine. Also if I use default pushback I can taxi out fine.

I can upload a video to demonstrate the problem if it would help?

Thank you!

Steve

• Developer

Thats possible. As the time of the trail interval is only 5 minutes, the pushback my start within this interval, but when it ends, the code is allready timeout and so the pushback process don't get it's release command.

But, the trail is not designed to get a full process so that you can use this for normal flying. Its only designed to check the visual compatibility, to check if all jetways are visible, AES reacted generally at this airport, before you assign credits.

When you want to test the features of AES with the full process, you can use a free (for example EDDN) airport, where no trail time is in place.

So, the problem you report is not a bug, it's a feature.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thats possible. As the time of the trail interval is only 5 minutes, the pushback my start within this interval, but when it ends, the code is allready timeout and so the pushback process don't get it's release command.

But, the trail is not designed to get a full process so that you can use this for normal flying. Its only designed to check the visual compatibility, to check if all jetways are visible, AES reacted generally at this airport, before you assign credits.

When you want to test the features of AES with the full process, you can use a free (for example EDDN) airport, where no trail time is in place.

So, the problem you report is not a bug, it's a feature.

Oliver,

You consistently use "trail" when I believe you mean "trial". The difference to someone that doesn't notice that English probably isn't your first language may confuse them. They may well think you're talking about a "path" instead of a "sample".

Please consider this a helpful comment and not a condemnation of your English skills, which far surpass my skills in German. It's meant only to help those who may misunderstand your comment and not receive the value you intend.