where is my download?

rax

purchased download version of Citybus 2010 with my credit card through paypal. within minutes, i received a paypal email that says the payment is completed. but i didnt see any download link or any serial codes in my email. when i check my account on download shop webpage. it said Pending. then i sent an email to the customer service about why it was still pending when the transaction is completed on paypal. i didnt get any reply. then 2 hours later, i checked back my account on Download Shop webpage. It is EMPTY this time!! There was another section above "Previous Order other download shops". it shows the item that i have purchased. but i dont see it now. whats going on? i am still waiting for the download link and my serial number.

this is the image

655y.jpg

this is a proof of purchase on paypal

655k.jpg

Hello Rax,

We do apologise for this, can you recheck your account in a short while as its being added manually for you.

thanks shaun, i finally got it.