Mauritius Scenery or Airport Request

Nixpilot

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this has been requested before, but this would be my dream of having a better Mauritius airport out there. I was hoping if Aerosoft guys can in the future try to make the Airport... I would pay anything to have an Aerosoft Mauritius Airport because I know that Aerosoft are the best at making sceneries and airports :) and it would be great to have it for FS9 and FSX. :)

Hope that it will happen one day

Cheers,

Nick

Here's a photo of it.

Mauritius airport

Hello Aerosoft team,

This is a little information, if you decide to make Mauritius Airport one day :) I can wait until 2011 because they will have a new terminal ready. So if you guys can do the new airport in 2011 that would be awesome :)

Here's a link for the picture:

ADP_fimp2011.jpg

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this has been requested before, but this would be my dream of having a better Mauritius airport out there. I was hoping if Aerosoft guys can in the future try to make the Airport... I would pay anything to have an Aerosoft Mauritius Airport because I know that Aerosoft are the best at making sceneries and airports smile.gif and it would be great to have it for FS9 and FSX. smile.gif

Hope that it will happen one day

Cheers,

Nick

Here's a photo of it.

Mauritius airport

Agreed i too would pay anything to get that scenery.

Hello Nixpilot,

Sorry, not heard of this one mentioned in the office.

Hello,

So if it's not mentioned, do you think it can be mentioned in the office? I'm pretty sure people will buy the scenery of mauritius. ;)

Nick

If that is true I'm gonna create a FIMP scenery. Would you be as kind as to pay my visit there? :D

you would be my hero, I'm actually starting to create custom taxiways for my personal fimp scenery but I'm still new all of this...and it's making my hair white loll

but if you can create a custom scenery for FIMP then my friend you are the most welcomed :)

btw, you are on fsdeveloper right? x)

Nick

I am, there might even be some images of a fun FIMP project I did some years ago. It was a fictional mega airport but was good for testing purposes.

good to hear that, you still have some pictures of it? :)

aww... well can't do anything. When I'm bored I create some lil stuffs for my personal fimp scenery. lol needs some updating, I'll keep doing that until you release a new version of it ^^