AES 2.04 is online

OPabst

• Developer

Now the Version AES 2.04 is online in the product page

The list with the new airport you find here

Beside the new Airport, the gate menu is enhanced, so that you now can see in which state the services are:

post-77-125240283676_thumb.jpg

More infos in the release note

And for everybody how likes AES: I am happy about every vote for AES at the Simflght Awards 2009

Hey oliver. first i need to commend you on your incredibly terrific work. you make my flight sim expierence so much more fun and i thank you. second i created a post a few weeks ago regarding some aes ideas i had and i would love to hear your response to them. i would greatly appreciate to hear what you think. thank you again for all the hard work you put into this.

THANK YOU

JARED DICHTER

USA

• Developer

Hey oliver. first i need to commend you on your incredibly terrific work. you make my flight sim expierence so much more fun and i thank you. second i created a post a few weeks ago regarding some aes ideas i had and i would love to hear your response to them. i would greatly appreciate to hear what you think. thank you again for all the hard work you put into this.

THANK YOU

JARED DICHTER

USA

I normally not comment any request for Airports or Idea's, as long as they are not definitive impossible. I read such posts, but I will define, when it is time to go in such directions. When I have to answer every single Idea, we can forget to get anything in any Version, because then I only discuss them.

Will freeware aeroports and 3d marshallers be excluded from the scope of work for FSX?

AES marshaller is horrible... this didn`t nextgen - that's not 3D marshaller. This is Pinokio...

For example - Hello from OrbX (see attachments)!

Freeware aeroports didn`t supported in FSX((

Very bad. I am upset. I hoped for better things from FSX AES updates.

post-26361-125258826494_thumb.jpg

post-26361-125258827569_thumb.jpg

• Developer

Will freeware aeroports and 3d marshallers be excluded from the scope of work for FSX?

AES marshaller is horrible... this didn`t nextgen - that's not 3D marshaller. This is Pinokio...

For example - Hello from OrbX (see attachments)!

Freeware aeroports didn`t supported in FSX((

Very bad. I am upset. I hoped for better things from FSX AES updates.

Sorry Sir, but did you notice, that the Module you show us here from OrBX is a static object. What does this have to do with a animation human object?

Good, maybe there are better ways to get a more realistic model, but based on the situation, that the FS is not supporting skin animation, I think you will not be happy with any results.

Btw: I see no need, that you write you statement in this unfriendly form. I am upset about that too.

Next time you post here, please add your AES support ID in that post.

Apologies for my unfriendly tone here. I will take care for my future post.

Orbx object animated, human make hello with a motion of the hand, as me show. I will search more object for examples.

AES very cool addon. I like it very much, but update a little bit upset. i hope regard with favour.

My last AES order#: 531165(simmarket), i Didn`t took support ID. Where take it?

• Developer

Apologies for my unfriendly tone here. I will take care for my future post.

Orbx object animated, human make hello with a motion of the hand, as me show. I will search more object for examples.

AES very cool addon. I like it very much, but update a little bit upset. i hope regard with favour.

My last AES order#: 531165(simmarket), i Didn`t took support ID. Where is take it?

Thanks

Sounds better, but as I say, a Handshake is much easier then a complete walking person, as you have only parts you can move not the skin. That makes it much more complex to give the object a good look and feel.

Oliver,

Thank-You very much for AES MWCR sir, very much appreciate your work there. Regardless of whether it was based on my post here, or your impression elsewhere, thank-you once again for adding AES to Grand Cayman sir! :D