Dangerous Go Around at Madeira Airport!

I was planning a normal landing but I suddenly saw another plane on the runway and it was recorded already so I thought this would be interesting. ATC sounds are from a real video. Highly recomended to watch in HD. Hope you like it...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I must say it really is a nice video :D I guess you took the ATC-sounds from the MD-11 from Finn-air landing at JFK, yes, I have seen that video on youtube aswell :P Strange though, hearing MD-11 sound in a 757 :P

But all my compliments to you for this nice one. Could I just ask you what you are using.

757captain sim, and what camera-package and scenery package are you using. Is there still something you used like ultimate terrain or something like that.

Thanks for now

Swayze

Hey there,

I must say it really is a nice video :D I guess you took the ATC-sounds from the MD-11 from Finn-air landing at JFK, yes, I have seen that video on youtube aswell :P Strange though, hearing MD-11 sound in a 757 :P

But all my compliments to you for this nice one. Could I just ask you what you are using.

757captain sim, and what camera-package and scenery package are you using. Is there still something you used like ultimate terrain or something like that.

Thanks for now

Swayze

Yeah i took the sounds from there because i couldn't find any ohter go around video :P I didn't use anything like ultimate terrain. Thanks