FireTrucks Idea

Olbi

Hmm i was thinking about something new in AES maybay guys you will add Fire Trucks to AES i think thats a good idea there is no addon which will make a fully a nicely working FireTrucks like you can open AES-In Flight by some key and declare a Emergency typing airport ICAO code and selectign you will Making Fullstop at runway or you will go to gate becouse its small problem and if you choose FullStop when you fully stoped fire trucks will be do something . If you will choose taxi to gate/parking they will be follow you to time you stop and like stand few minutes beside you "checking" aircraft. I think thats goody idea i think and add much fun to your flights.

Maciek.

Hmm i was thinking about something new in AES maybay guys you will add Fire Trucks to AES i think thats a good idea there is no addon which will make a fully a nicely working FireTrucks like you can open AES-In Flight by some key and declare a Emergency typing airport ICAO code and selectign you will Making Fullstop at runway or you will go to gate becouse its small problem and if you choose FullStop when you fully stoped fire trucks will be do something . If you will choose taxi to gate/parking they will be follow you to time you stop and like stand few minutes beside you "checking" aircraft. I think thats goody idea i think and add much fun to your flights.

Maciek.

A water salute option would be cool too!!

A water salute option would be cool too!!

I agree....I really would like to re-live the moment when SIA received their 1st A380 B) . Would really be awesome if someone make a nice scenery for S'pore Changi Airport for FS9 with T3 and Budget Terminal. The one made by Samsoft is only available for FSX (T3 & BT) whilst the FS9 still uses the T1 & T2 :(

Alex

• 4 weeks later...

That is one of the greatest ideas I've heard in a long time. Come on with the firetrucks, ambulances and the whole rescue team. All we need now is some slides on the planes to make it real.

atleast maybe he can do fire trucks and maybe like some baggage trucks and stuff. and maybe even like a option to be pulled into the gate like you sometimes have to do at tight crammed airports like LAX. (you shut off your engines and a tug pulls you nose first into the gate)