Mega Airport Brussels in FS9 not working in AES

Hello Guys, and so also Girls ;) ,

I just installed the Mega Airport Brussels in FS9 and am very happy with this new one. I straightaway activated this airport with 3 AES credits. In the AES help menu this airport states that it is fully activated.

Now when flying in FS9 and being active on the ground with parking brake set and engines off, this window won't pop up. Even when clicking ctrl+shift+w.

I don't understand why AES does work at Mega Airport Heathrow and not here at Brussels.

Does anyone experience this problem aswel??? I first wanted to uninstall AES and then reinstall it, but I can't find the program within the uninstall program within the control panel of windows.

Would be nice if anyone could figure this out.

Kind regards and thanks for now,

Swayze

• Developer

Uninstall and reinstall did not help.

But please check that you set the EBBR Airport to "FS9" and not to "OFF" at the beginning of the line in AESHelp

and if you have reinstalled EBBR after activation of AES, presse the Repair/reSync Button in AEShelp (below the Airport list).

Btw: It's allways better to check the airport before assigning Credits, therefor we have the DEMO mode.