Twin installation

Hello Oliver !

I have "recycled" a secondary pc which I put to use for the "pax view" (left wing) of my setup, using the WideView software by L. Napolitano.

This requires a "twin" installation of FS9 running on the client machine, specially in terms of everything "visible", like the scenery.

I think I can transfer all the sceneries from the server to the client by mirroring the addon scenery folders and the scenery.cfg file ... but what will happen to AES ? Do I need to re-abilitate all the active airports by re-inserting the credits on the second machine, too, or is there a way to obtain this in a single step ?

Thanks,

Eugenio.

• Developer

The easiest way is to copy the ..\Aerosoft\AES directory to the other PC at the same Location below the FS directory and then run the newest installer again, before you start the FS or AESHelp. But you should do that, after all your Scenery are back active there.

But, there is no way to sync AES between both PC's.