Catalina versions not loading

John Gibson

Hello, I requested support from Aerosoft direct before I discovered the forum link but here goes anyway...

I puchased a download from the Flightsim Store and installed it, then downloaded and installed the update 1.10 from the Aerosoft website. The trouble is that I only have one Catalina showing in the FSX interface menu (the Netherlands Cat), even though other variants and paints within variants are shown in the FSX folders. Can anyone tell me what is wrong here and what I need to do to get the other planes up?

I noticed in each aircraft folder there is a small brown 'Installer' Icon has this anything to do with my problem? Should I touch this or leave it alone?

I am running Vista 64 bit on a high end machine, FSX SP1 and SP2/Acceleration.

If my questions overlap I apologise as I know this can cause some disruption sometimes.

Thanks you,

John Gibson

It seems that You have "Show all variants" checked in FSX - but please confirm !

It sounds weird about that installer icon.

If checking the "show all variants" in the aircraft selection screen doesn´t work, try to uninstall and make a fresh re-install of the Cat.

Finn

It seems that You have "Show all variants" checked in FSX - but please confirm !

It sounds weird about that installer icon.

If checking the "show all variants" in the aircraft selection screen doesn´t work, try to uninstall and make a fresh re-install of the Cat.

Finn

I had "Show all Variants" checked. I will unload and reload and see what happens.

Thanks,

John