Forgotten Private Jets

Embraer135

:) Hi there,

i know, that there are good Add-On's for Privatejets but only from Cessna Citation (Eaglesoft) but i am seeking the bigger planes, such as Global Express or Challenger with a high profession. A Gulfstream is easy to make, because the Visual Model isn't very difficult and i am a very big fan of Business-Jets. I only have been flying the Citation Sovereign but love the others also.

By Oliver Braun

If it's that easy, could you please make a good Gulfstream? I really miss one of those in my FS!!!

Oh sorry,

i'm 16 years old and can't make this, if i learnt it, i would do.

The only thing i can do very well, is creating new airport and establish traffic there.

And approach codes...

Sorry for that....

Its been asked before, but the answer is no.

Gulfstream charge exorbitant license fees to build payware flight sim replicas of their aircraft.

Gulfstream does not alow any modeling of their aircraft fee or no fee, if any attempt is made to develop one of their aircraft they will threaten legal action. Eaglesoft will stop making any Cessna product at least for the forseable future after the release of the XLS because now Cessna wants its cut. I am a huge lover of the Global Express and even more so now with the new Global Vision Flight Deck using ProLine Fusion.

If somebody is interested in Gulfstream, I found a G550

The VC is not really good, the 2D is OK, but it's free!

Otto

Thank you, but the quality of the Visual Model is very bad.

Oliver