how to activate

can some one please help me i have a problem im trying to activate more airports they are all red execept nuernberg is green and i have 20 credits when i click on Atlanta Airport to activate it will say ( Addon scenery imagine simulation hartsfied atlanta, intl. not found not active please install or activate in the scenery library first pleassssse help me what to do

• Verified Developer

Do you have the Addon of Imaginesim installed? AES will not support default Airports (expect EDDN for tests)

• Verified Developer

Sorry,

but AES is an enhancement for Addon Airports and that can you find on the productpage:

The AES Base Pack is totally free of charge and includes numerous credit free airports (see link below). Please note that AES requires 3rd party airports to be installed previously, these are available as separate purchases, with the exception of the default Nuremberg airport.

And therefor we have a "Try-before-Buy" product, where you first can check any airport in DEMO mode, before you spend many to buy Credits. More we can't do.

Sorry,

but AES is an enhancement for Addon Airports and that can you find on the productpage:

And therefor we have a "Try-before-Buy" product, where you first can check any airport in DEMO mode, before you spend many to buy Credits. More we can't do.

thank you very very much i get it going now