2 more questions

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the 2.01 version. After removing the Vistamare map in the FSX folder, then reinstall..

AES works great now.

Can you please help me with 2 more questions..

* I know that changing the hight of the loader changes the use of a belt or highloader.

But if I use 1.95 (for use of belt loader), the loader is way to low on a 757.

Can you please look in to it if there's a possibilty to choise the kind of loader (instead of using hights)

* Is it possible to change your AFCAD files with AFX ?

Thanks,

Dennis

• Verified Developer

Both is planned for future Version.

BTW: I don't have or provide a AFCAD. I have only DATA in my files, which base on the AFCAD of the scenery. So, AFX is not possible.

Thanks for the quick reply.

So if I change the original afcad of the airport. That should still work. AES changes nothing on that afcad file ?

I ask this because my AI fills a lot of parkings on Charles de Gaulle airport instead of gates.

• Verified Developer

For AES only the Taxipoint and the pathes between are important to be near by the AFCAD. Airline Assigments, the order of the Gates are not important. AES will not need them. When you change the AFCAD nothing change in AES.

But, when you add/delete or change the taxipathes, it could happen, that the FS ATC give you a different way to the Gates, then AES Followme is calculating. Thats all. Sometimes this will happen anyway, because the FS can calculate reroutings, when AI Traffic is on the shortes way, AES Followme can't do that. In this case the way of AES is wrong. AES is only able to calc the shortest Path, based on the layout save within AES.

So, make your changes, nothing will happen to AES.